Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Following 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $48.00 price target on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) following the company's 3Q earnings report. A|B reported revenue of $1.63b, surpassing Street expectations by 4%, or $60m. Non-GAAP EPS was $0.52, significantly ahead of the Street estimates of $0.42. For 4Q, the company guided to revenue of $2.38b and EPS of $0.74, behind expectations for $2.48b/$0.80.
Analyst Neil Doshi commented, "ATVI posted a strong quarter, materially beating revenue/EPS Street expectations by 4% and 24% respectively. While the company's 4Q guide came in below expectations, we believe there is upside potential with strong early signs for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, especially with its higher priced bundle with Modern Warfare Remastered. With BlizzCon later today, we could get a peek into Blizzard's launch plans for 2017 which could give investors more comfort around the 2017 game slate for ATVI."
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $43.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!