Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $48.00 price target on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) following the company's 3Q earnings report. A|B reported revenue of $1.63b, surpassing Street expectations by 4%, or $60m. Non-GAAP EPS was $0.52, significantly ahead of the Street estimates of $0.42. For 4Q, the company guided to revenue of $2.38b and EPS of $0.74, behind expectations for $2.48b/$0.80.
Analyst Neil Doshi commented, "ATVI posted a strong quarter, materially beating revenue/EPS Street expectations by 4% and 24% respectively. While the company's 4Q guide came in below expectations, we believe there is upside potential with strong early signs for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, especially with its higher priced bundle with Modern Warfare Remastered. With BlizzCon later today, we could get a peek into Blizzard's launch plans for 2017 which could give investors more comfort around the 2017 game slate for ATVI."
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $43.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!