Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Following 3Q
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $48.00 price target on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) following the company's 3Q earnings report. A|B reported revenue of $1.63b, surpassing Street expectations by 4%, or $60m. Non-GAAP EPS was $0.52, significantly ahead of the Street estimates of $0.42. For 4Q, the company guided to revenue of $2.38b and EPS of $0.74, behind expectations for $2.48b/$0.80.
Analyst Neil Doshi commented, "ATVI posted a strong quarter, materially beating revenue/EPS Street expectations by 4% and 24% respectively. While the company's 4Q guide came in below expectations, we believe there is upside potential with strong early signs for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, especially with its higher priced bundle with Modern Warfare Remastered. With BlizzCon later today, we could get a peek into Blizzard's launch plans for 2017 which could give investors more comfort around the 2017 game slate for ATVI."
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $43.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Dougherty & Co Starts Vocera Communications (VCRA) at Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $95 at Jefferies; Keeps 'Underperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!