Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy Ahead of Red Hat's (RHT) 2Q Report
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $88.00 price target on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) ahead of the company's 2Q earnings report. Mizuho expects management to remain conservative with guidance and reiterate its current full-year revenue and EPS forecast of $2.380-2.420bn and $2.19-2.23, respectively.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "Red Hat reports today after market close. For F2Q17, currency was largely in-line with guidance. For revenue, we expect $590-595mm (+17-18% Y/Y) vs. consensus of $590mm and guidance of $587-593mm. EPS is likely to come in-line to slightly better than consensus and guidance of $0.54, though we expect limited upside. We see upside to CFFO expectations of $127mm from better collections."
Shares of Red Hat closed at $75.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Baird Reiterates Buy on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!