Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Urban Outfitters (URBN) to $32 Following 2Q Beat
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN), and raised the price target to $32.00 (from $28.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. URBN reported EPS of $0.66, above consensus’ $0.55 estimates. Notes suggest September was best LY, followed by August and then October.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are raising our estimates and PT to $32 to reflect a 2Q beat and lean units that should aid 2H margin. Although we expect UO to accelerate in 3Q, Anthro and FP may see flattish to decelerating comps as they continue to refine apparel (emerging categories trending well). The most interesting takeaway was CEO Hayne’s belief of another major silhouette change that could lead shoppers to update wardrobes. With shares trading higher on ~10% short interest and mixed sales outlook, we view shares as fairly valued at ~14-15x P/E and remain Neutral."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $31.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!