Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Urban Outfitters (URBN) to $32 Following 2Q Beat
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN), and raised the price target to $32.00 (from $28.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. URBN reported EPS of $0.66, above consensus’ $0.55 estimates. Notes suggest September was best LY, followed by August and then October.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are raising our estimates and PT to $32 to reflect a 2Q beat and lean units that should aid 2H margin. Although we expect UO to accelerate in 3Q, Anthro and FP may see flattish to decelerating comps as they continue to refine apparel (emerging categories trending well). The most interesting takeaway was CEO Hayne’s belief of another major silhouette change that could lead shoppers to update wardrobes. With shares trading higher on ~10% short interest and mixed sales outlook, we view shares as fairly valued at ~14-15x P/E and remain Neutral."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $31.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!