Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Urban Outfitters (URBN) to $32 Following 2Q Beat
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN), and raised the price target to $32.00 (from $28.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. URBN reported EPS of $0.66, above consensus’ $0.55 estimates. Notes suggest September was best LY, followed by August and then October.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are raising our estimates and PT to $32 to reflect a 2Q beat and lean units that should aid 2H margin. Although we expect UO to accelerate in 3Q, Anthro and FP may see flattish to decelerating comps as they continue to refine apparel (emerging categories trending well). The most interesting takeaway was CEO Hayne’s belief of another major silhouette change that could lead shoppers to update wardrobes. With shares trading higher on ~10% short interest and mixed sales outlook, we view shares as fairly valued at ~14-15x P/E and remain Neutral."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $31.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!