Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to $82 Following Solid 2Q Beat
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF), and raised the price target to $82.00 (from $72.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. TIF reported EPS of $0.84, above the consensus estimates of $0.62. The beat was driven by SG&A control and stabilization in select regions.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are increasing our estimates and PT to $82 (from $72) to reflect a solid 2Q beat driven by SG&A control and stabilization in select regions. While traffic and macro headwinds may continue to pressure the high-end consumer and tourism, we believe the reiterated outlook appears prudently cautious against progressively easier 2H compares and slight sequential acceleration on 2-yr stacked comps for APAC, Japan and Europe in 2Q. With planned product innovations, favorable input costs, and ongoing store renovations and CRM to enhance customer engagement, we believe TIF is executing toward its LT plan."
Shares of Tiffany & Co. closed at $68.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!