Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) Following 3Q Beat and Raise
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SCMP), and raised the price target to $16.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SCMP reported 3Q:16 revenue of $57.9M and $0.28 in EPS vs. consensus of $51.3M and $0.27. Management raised its 2016 revenue guidance to $220-$225M (from $195-$205M) and EPS of $1.20-$1.25 (from $0.97-$1.07).
Analyst Irina Koffler "We realize we missed the big move in the stock after a strong 3Q:16. However we see little momentum from here. We reiterate our Neutral rating and raise PT to $16 from $13."
Shares of Sucampo Pharmaceuticals closed at $15.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Irina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!