Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) Following 3Q Beat and Raise
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SCMP), and raised the price target to $16.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SCMP reported 3Q:16 revenue of $57.9M and $0.28 in EPS vs. consensus of $51.3M and $0.27. Management raised its 2016 revenue guidance to $220-$225M (from $195-$205M) and EPS of $1.20-$1.25 (from $0.97-$1.07).
Analyst Irina Koffler "We realize we missed the big move in the stock after a strong 3Q:16. However we see little momentum from here. We reiterate our Neutral rating and raise PT to $16 from $13."
Shares of Sucampo Pharmaceuticals closed at $15.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Irina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!