Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) Following 3Q Beat and Raise
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SCMP), and raised the price target to $16.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SCMP reported 3Q:16 revenue of $57.9M and $0.28 in EPS vs. consensus of $51.3M and $0.27. Management raised its 2016 revenue guidance to $220-$225M (from $195-$205M) and EPS of $1.20-$1.25 (from $0.97-$1.07).
Analyst Irina Koffler "We realize we missed the big move in the stock after a strong 3Q:16. However we see little momentum from here. We reiterate our Neutral rating and raise PT to $16 from $13."
Shares of Sucampo Pharmaceuticals closed at $15.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Irina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!