Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Microstrategy, Inc. (MSTR) After Meeting with Management
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on MicroStrategy (NASDAQ: MSTR), and raised the price target to $220.00 (from $190.00), after meeting with management. Conversations with the team helped reaffirm views that the company's turnaround is moving in the right direction. MSTR has been very clear that the transition process will not be smooth, however, a market opportunity exists that the company can capitalize on with its differentiated product offering.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "Our meetings with management were positive and indicated continued progress on the turnaround. Although the company has tougher compares for 4Q16, we think 2017 is setting up well. Additionally, if we get tax relief on cash repatriation from the new administration, we could see management unlock some shareholder value by buying back stock or issuing a dividend, both of which would be positive. We are raising our PT to $220 from $190 while reiterating our Buy rating."
Shares of MicroStrategy closed at $192.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!