Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Microstrategy, Inc. (MSTR) After Meeting with Management
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on MicroStrategy (NASDAQ: MSTR), and raised the price target to $220.00 (from $190.00), after meeting with management. Conversations with the team helped reaffirm views that the company's turnaround is moving in the right direction. MSTR has been very clear that the transition process will not be smooth, however, a market opportunity exists that the company can capitalize on with its differentiated product offering.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "Our meetings with management were positive and indicated continued progress on the turnaround. Although the company has tougher compares for 4Q16, we think 2017 is setting up well. Additionally, if we get tax relief on cash repatriation from the new administration, we could see management unlock some shareholder value by buying back stock or issuing a dividend, both of which would be positive. We are raising our PT to $220 from $190 while reiterating our Buy rating."
Shares of MicroStrategy closed at $192.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!