Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on LendingTree (TREE) to $122
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Lending Tree (NASDAQ: TREE), and raised the price target to $122.00 (from $102.00), following CompareCards opportunity. Mizuho estimates that CompareCards could provide ~15%-20% incremental revenue and EBITDA to TREE.
Analyst Neil Doshi commented, "After pondering over the CompareCards opportunity, we decided to take a preliminary stab at updating our model for the CompareCards acquisition. We estimate that CompareCards should be margin accretive and should add an incremental $79m in revenue and $15m in EBITDA in 2017. As such, we are raising our target price from $102 to $122 as we flow our CompareCards estimates through our existing TREE model. We remain buyers of TREE and view the company's first Investor Day on December 13 as a potential catalyst for the stock."
Shares of Lending Tree closed at $100.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to $52; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!