Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Lab Corp. (LH) to $145; Reiterates Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Laboratory Corporation of America (NYSE: LH), and raised the price target to $145.00 (from $132.00), after updating estimates. Estimates now include the recent close of the Sequenom acquisition. Mizuho believes that the acquisition could be $0.03 dilutive to adjusted EPS in 2016, but up to $0.04 accretive in 2017.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We are increasing our price target (to $145 from $132), raising our LH adjusted EPS for 2016E (+$0.05) and 2017E (+$0.08), and introducing our 2018E adjusted EPS ($10.32) Our adjusted EPS now includes the recent acquisition of Sequenom. In general, we remain positive on LH operating trends, upside potential from Covance and solid cash flow trends. However, valuation keeps us on the sidelines at this juncture."
Shares of Laboratory Corporation of America closed at $132.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!