Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Lab Corp. (LH) to $145; Reiterates Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Laboratory Corporation of America (NYSE: LH), and raised the price target to $145.00 (from $132.00), after updating estimates. Estimates now include the recent close of the Sequenom acquisition. Mizuho believes that the acquisition could be $0.03 dilutive to adjusted EPS in 2016, but up to $0.04 accretive in 2017.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We are increasing our price target (to $145 from $132), raising our LH adjusted EPS for 2016E (+$0.05) and 2017E (+$0.08), and introducing our 2018E adjusted EPS ($10.32) Our adjusted EPS now includes the recent acquisition of Sequenom. In general, we remain positive on LH operating trends, upside potential from Covance and solid cash flow trends. However, valuation keeps us on the sidelines at this juncture."
Shares of Laboratory Corporation of America closed at $132.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!