Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Lab Corp. (LH) to $145; Reiterates Neutral
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Laboratory Corporation of America (NYSE: LH), and raised the price target to $145.00 (from $132.00), after updating estimates. Estimates now include the recent close of the Sequenom acquisition. Mizuho believes that the acquisition could be $0.03 dilutive to adjusted EPS in 2016, but up to $0.04 accretive in 2017.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We are increasing our price target (to $145 from $132), raising our LH adjusted EPS for 2016E (+$0.05) and 2017E (+$0.08), and introducing our 2018E adjusted EPS ($10.32) Our adjusted EPS now includes the recent acquisition of Sequenom. In general, we remain positive on LH operating trends, upside potential from Covance and solid cash flow trends. However, valuation keeps us on the sidelines at this juncture."
Shares of Laboratory Corporation of America closed at $132.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Drexel Hamilton
- Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades MasterCard (MA) to Outperform
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $105 at Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!