Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Ironwood Pharma (IRWD) Following 3Q Beat
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IRWD), and raised the price target to $20.00 (from $19.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. IRWD reported revenues of $66.1M and a loss of ($0.18) vs. StreetAccount consensus of $59.8M and ($0.24).
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "IRWD remains a calm refuge in our volatile sector and we are raising our PT to $20 after a strong 3Q:16 beat. We see the stock as meaningfully undervalued and less risky than the majority in our group."
Shares of Ironwood Pharmaceuticals closed at $12.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- BMO Capital Reiterates Market Perform on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Report
- Rosenblatt Upgrades Autodesk (ADSK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Irina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!