Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Intel (INTC) to $42; Reiterates Buy
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), and raised the price target to $42.00 (from $38.00), following the company's September quarter preannouncement. INTC raised its midpoint of revenue expectations ~5%, from $14.9B to $15.6B due to PC inventory replenishment and better PC demand.
Analyst Vijay Rakesh commented, "INTC preannounced positively for the SepQ, raising the revenue and GM outlook citing replenishment of PC supply chain inventory and better demand. We believe in 2H16 INTC could see more tailwinds from improving data center orders which would be positive for the computing ecosystem for MU, WDC, and ON as well. We believe the updated guidance reflects a ~$0.10-$0.11 improvement in GAAP EPS. We are updating our INTC estimates, reiterating our Buy rating, and raising our PT to $42."
Shares of Intel closed at $37.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!