Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Intel (INTC) to $42; Reiterates Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), and raised the price target to $42.00 (from $38.00), following the company's September quarter preannouncement. INTC raised its midpoint of revenue expectations ~5%, from $14.9B to $15.6B due to PC inventory replenishment and better PC demand.
Analyst Vijay Rakesh commented, "INTC preannounced positively for the SepQ, raising the revenue and GM outlook citing replenishment of PC supply chain inventory and better demand. We believe in 2H16 INTC could see more tailwinds from improving data center orders which would be positive for the computing ecosystem for MU, WDC, and ON as well. We believe the updated guidance reflects a ~$0.10-$0.11 improvement in GAAP EPS. We are updating our INTC estimates, reiterating our Buy rating, and raising our PT to $42."
Shares of Intel closed at $37.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!