Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to $22
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. HPE reported total revenues of $12.5bn, ahead of the consensus of $12.8bn. ES came in at -6% Y/Y as growth in APJ was offset by softness in EMEA. Management reaffirmed its revenue growth outlook of -1% to flat in constant currency for next year. EPS outlook of $2.00-2.10 was reiterated as well vs. consensus of $2.04.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "HP Enterprise reported results today that came in below estimates on the topline while EPS was a penny above. Hardware end-markets remained challenged which, in our view, is likely to persist in the n-t. Management reiterated its outlook offered at its analyst day meeting. We acknowledge efforts to rationalize the portfolio, improve profitability and return cash to shareholders, however, we remain uncertain of a return to growth in the n-t. Maintain Neutral rating while adjusting PT to $22 from $20."
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!