Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to $22
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. HPE reported total revenues of $12.5bn, ahead of the consensus of $12.8bn. ES came in at -6% Y/Y as growth in APJ was offset by softness in EMEA. Management reaffirmed its revenue growth outlook of -1% to flat in constant currency for next year. EPS outlook of $2.00-2.10 was reiterated as well vs. consensus of $2.04.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "HP Enterprise reported results today that came in below estimates on the topline while EPS was a penny above. Hardware end-markets remained challenged which, in our view, is likely to persist in the n-t. Management reiterated its outlook offered at its analyst day meeting. We acknowledge efforts to rationalize the portfolio, improve profitability and return cash to shareholders, however, we remain uncertain of a return to growth in the n-t. Maintain Neutral rating while adjusting PT to $22 from $20."
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!