Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to $22
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. HPE reported total revenues of $12.5bn, ahead of the consensus of $12.8bn. ES came in at -6% Y/Y as growth in APJ was offset by softness in EMEA. Management reaffirmed its revenue growth outlook of -1% to flat in constant currency for next year. EPS outlook of $2.00-2.10 was reiterated as well vs. consensus of $2.04.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "HP Enterprise reported results today that came in below estimates on the topline while EPS was a penny above. Hardware end-markets remained challenged which, in our view, is likely to persist in the n-t. Management reiterated its outlook offered at its analyst day meeting. We acknowledge efforts to rationalize the portfolio, improve profitability and return cash to shareholders, however, we remain uncertain of a return to growth in the n-t. Maintain Neutral rating while adjusting PT to $22 from $20."
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!