Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to $22
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. HPE reported total revenues of $12.5bn, ahead of the consensus of $12.8bn. ES came in at -6% Y/Y as growth in APJ was offset by softness in EMEA. Management reaffirmed its revenue growth outlook of -1% to flat in constant currency for next year. EPS outlook of $2.00-2.10 was reiterated as well vs. consensus of $2.04.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "HP Enterprise reported results today that came in below estimates on the topline while EPS was a penny above. Hardware end-markets remained challenged which, in our view, is likely to persist in the n-t. Management reiterated its outlook offered at its analyst day meeting. We acknowledge efforts to rationalize the portfolio, improve profitability and return cash to shareholders, however, we remain uncertain of a return to growth in the n-t. Maintain Neutral rating while adjusting PT to $22 from $20."
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Following Announced SimpliVity Acquisition
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!