Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Children's Place (PLCE) Following 3Q report
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings kick into high gear
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on The Children's Place (NASDAQ: PLCE), and raised the price target to $105.00 (from $95.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Mizuho believes that PLCE’s strong product assortment continues to gain market share. Additionally, 4Q QTD comps are positive despite lapping a tough +6.7% LY, reflecting accelerating momentum. Despite eight consecutive quarters of inventory declines and seven quarters of GM gains, management sees further opportunity to improve inventory productivity. Management also reiterated its plans to grow the wholesale business with the rollout of a replenishment program to improve scale with Amazon.
Analyst, Betty Chen commented, "We are reiterating our Buy rating and raising our PT to $105 (from $95) as we believe strong product and execution continue to drive market share gains, evident by another beat and raise quarter. Importantly, the company’s initiatives to enhance systems and analytics continue to improve inventory productivity and margins with further opportunity in 2017 & beyond. As we foresee additional sales and earnings upside via fleet optimization, wholesale penetration, and Int’l expansion, we continue to believe PLCE is in the early stages of a multi-year transformation to reach +DD EBIT margin."
Shares of The Children's Place closed at $87.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
- Sanchez Energy (SN) PT Raised to $16 at FBR Capital; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!