Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Chicos FAS (CHS) to $15 Following 2Q
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Chico's, Inc. (NYSE: CHS), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. CHS reported OpEPS of $0.25 came in ahead of the Street’s $0.23 estimate. Mizuho increased 3Q EPS estimates to $0.13 from $0.10 and projects total comps of (1.1)% and flattish EBIT margin of 4.5%.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are raising our estimates and PT to $15 (from $13) as we believe CHS is in the early stages of a multi-year turnaround with stabilizing comps and progress toward improving margins. Although the retail environment may remain challenging, a leaner operating structure from recent cost reductions (total ~$90-110mm) and conservative inventory planning should support margins as the team continues to make headway in improving the overall assortment and finding new avenues for sales growth. We believe additional color on strategic initiatives during the Analyst day on 9/28 may provide another catalyst."
Shares of Chico's, Inc. closed at $11.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!