Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on CBL & Assoc. Properties (CBL) to $14
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on CBL & Associates (NYSE: CBL), and raised the price target to $14.00 (from $13.00), following the company's announced key updates into purported accounting allegations.
Analyst Haendel St. Juste commented, "Earlier today, CBL announced today key updates into purported accounting allegations (made by a former employee). First, CBL confirmed that, through "our outreach to the DOJ, we confirmed that the DOJ is "not conducting an investigation of CBL". In addition, an in-depth, independent investigation (commissioned by CBL specifically for the SEC) also found no wrong-doing; to be clear, the SEC has not released a statement officially clearing CBL, but the findings were very clear, in our view."
Shares of CBL & Associates closed at $12.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!