Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on CBL & Assoc. Properties (CBL) to $14
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on CBL & Associates (NYSE: CBL), and raised the price target to $14.00 (from $13.00), following the company's announced key updates into purported accounting allegations.
Analyst Haendel St. Juste commented, "Earlier today, CBL announced today key updates into purported accounting allegations (made by a former employee). First, CBL confirmed that, through "our outreach to the DOJ, we confirmed that the DOJ is "not conducting an investigation of CBL". In addition, an in-depth, independent investigation (commissioned by CBL specifically for the SEC) also found no wrong-doing; to be clear, the SEC has not released a statement officially clearing CBL, but the findings were very clear, in our view."
Shares of CBL & Associates closed at $12.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Upgrades Agios Pharma (AGIO) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!