Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on CBL & Assoc. Properties (CBL) to $14
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on CBL & Associates (NYSE: CBL), and raised the price target to $14.00 (from $13.00), following the company's announced key updates into purported accounting allegations.
Analyst Haendel St. Juste commented, "Earlier today, CBL announced today key updates into purported accounting allegations (made by a former employee). First, CBL confirmed that, through "our outreach to the DOJ, we confirmed that the DOJ is "not conducting an investigation of CBL". In addition, an in-depth, independent investigation (commissioned by CBL specifically for the SEC) also found no wrong-doing; to be clear, the SEC has not released a statement officially clearing CBL, but the findings were very clear, in our view."
Shares of CBL & Associates closed at $12.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!