Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Following Solid 3Q Results
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO), and raised the price target to $200.00 (from $190.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. AVGO reported revenues of $3.8B, ahead of the Street's $3.76B. EPS came in at 2.89 versus consensus' $2.77.
Analyst Vijay Rakesh commented, "AVGO reported a solid JulQ Rev/EPS at $3.8B/$2.89 (consensus $3.7B/$2.77) and guided to a stronger, above-consensus OctQ. The wireless segment was up ~27% q/q, and was guided up 30% q/q into OctQ. AVGO noted stronger 2H datacenter orders and HDD/SSD strength into 2H. Wireless was MUCH stronger than peers and could point to share gains, while storage was stronger (positive for WDC) as were datacenter orders (positive for INTC). Reiterating our Buy, raising our estimates, while our PT goes to $200."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!