Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Following Solid 3Q Results
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO), and raised the price target to $200.00 (from $190.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. AVGO reported revenues of $3.8B, ahead of the Street's $3.76B. EPS came in at 2.89 versus consensus' $2.77.
Analyst Vijay Rakesh commented, "AVGO reported a solid JulQ Rev/EPS at $3.8B/$2.89 (consensus $3.7B/$2.77) and guided to a stronger, above-consensus OctQ. The wireless segment was up ~27% q/q, and was guided up 30% q/q into OctQ. AVGO noted stronger 2H datacenter orders and HDD/SSD strength into 2H. Wireless was MUCH stronger than peers and could point to share gains, while storage was stronger (positive for WDC) as were datacenter orders (positive for INTC). Reiterating our Buy, raising our estimates, while our PT goes to $200."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!