Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target as Western Digital (WDC) Releases SepQ Pre-Announcement
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC), and raised the price target to $60.00 (from $54.00), following the company's September quarter pre-announcement. WDC raised its revenue and EPS expectations from $4.45B and $0.88 to $4.5B and $1.03, respectively.
Analyst Vijay Rakesh commented, "WDC raised its SepQ rev/EPS/GM to $4.5B/$1.03/33% from $4.45B/$0.88/32%, citing improved financing and stronger HDD trends (as we have noted with better PC strength and NAND trends). We believe PC commentary from peers and stronger data center orders point to a stronger 2H16. As we have noted, NAND pricing remains healthy with industry challenges from 3D-NAND. Not much commentary on Samsung licensing. Maintaining our Buy; adjusting our estimates, and our PT goes to $60."
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $47.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!