Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target as Western Digital (WDC) Releases SepQ Pre-Announcement
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC), and raised the price target to $60.00 (from $54.00), following the company's September quarter pre-announcement. WDC raised its revenue and EPS expectations from $4.45B and $0.88 to $4.5B and $1.03, respectively.
Analyst Vijay Rakesh commented, "WDC raised its SepQ rev/EPS/GM to $4.5B/$1.03/33% from $4.45B/$0.88/32%, citing improved financing and stronger HDD trends (as we have noted with better PC strength and NAND trends). We believe PC commentary from peers and stronger data center orders point to a stronger 2H16. As we have noted, NAND pricing remains healthy with industry challenges from 3D-NAND. Not much commentary on Samsung licensing. Maintaining our Buy; adjusting our estimates, and our PT goes to $60."
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $47.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- UBS Remains Sidelined on Kindred Healthcare (KND) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!