Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target After Attending Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Event
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), and raised the price target to $48.00 (from $46.00), after attending an event for the company's new Call of Duty game. After playing the game, Mizuho sees numerous signs of continued innovation that players will enjoy.
Analyst Neil A. Doshi commented, "We attended Activision Blizzards's sold-out Call of Duty XP event at the Forum in L.A., and walked away incrementally more positive on this year's CoD title and the franchise in general. We are reiterating our Buy Rating on ATVI, raising our estimates for 2016 and 2017, and bumping up our PT from $46 to $48, as we are modestly raising our estimates on CoD."
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $42.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Following Announced Eagle Ford Shale Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!