Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target After Attending Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Event
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), and raised the price target to $48.00 (from $46.00), after attending an event for the company's new Call of Duty game. After playing the game, Mizuho sees numerous signs of continued innovation that players will enjoy.
Analyst Neil A. Doshi commented, "We attended Activision Blizzards's sold-out Call of Duty XP event at the Forum in L.A., and walked away incrementally more positive on this year's CoD title and the franchise in general. We are reiterating our Buy Rating on ATVI, raising our estimates for 2016 and 2017, and bumping up our PT from $46 to $48, as we are modestly raising our estimates on CoD."
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $42.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!