Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target After Attending Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Event
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), and raised the price target to $48.00 (from $46.00), after attending an event for the company's new Call of Duty game. After playing the game, Mizuho sees numerous signs of continued innovation that players will enjoy.
Analyst Neil A. Doshi commented, "We attended Activision Blizzards's sold-out Call of Duty XP event at the Forum in L.A., and walked away incrementally more positive on this year's CoD title and the franchise in general. We are reiterating our Buy Rating on ATVI, raising our estimates for 2016 and 2017, and bumping up our PT from $46 to $48, as we are modestly raising our estimates on CoD."
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $42.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!