Mizuho Securities Downgrades WebMD Health Corp. (WBMD) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $52.00 (from $63.00) following solid-Q3 results but a weak 2017 outlook.
Analyst Neil Doshi commented, "WebMD reported a solid 3Q and in-line 4Q. However, the company's initial outlook for 2017 implies a significant decel in Pharma ad revenue given increased uncertainty around drug pricing concerns. While the company is still firming up ad contracts for 2017, we believe that this pricing issue might not be resolved in the near-term, and could result in prolonged uncertainty. As such, we are stepping to the sidelines until we get more clarity on '17 ad budgets for WebMD."
Shares of WebMD Health Corp. closed at $49.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!