Mizuho Securities Downgrades WebMD Health Corp. (WBMD) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $52.00 (from $63.00) following solid-Q3 results but a weak 2017 outlook.
Analyst Neil Doshi commented, "WebMD reported a solid 3Q and in-line 4Q. However, the company's initial outlook for 2017 implies a significant decel in Pharma ad revenue given increased uncertainty around drug pricing concerns. While the company is still firming up ad contracts for 2017, we believe that this pricing issue might not be resolved in the near-term, and could result in prolonged uncertainty. As such, we are stepping to the sidelines until we get more clarity on '17 ad budgets for WebMD."
Shares of WebMD Health Corp. closed at $49.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!