Mizuho Securities Downgrades WebMD Health Corp. (WBMD) to Neutral
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $52.00 (from $63.00) following solid-Q3 results but a weak 2017 outlook.
Analyst Neil Doshi commented, "WebMD reported a solid 3Q and in-line 4Q. However, the company's initial outlook for 2017 implies a significant decel in Pharma ad revenue given increased uncertainty around drug pricing concerns. While the company is still firming up ad contracts for 2017, we believe that this pricing issue might not be resolved in the near-term, and could result in prolonged uncertainty. As such, we are stepping to the sidelines until we get more clarity on '17 ad budgets for WebMD."
Shares of WebMD Health Corp. closed at $49.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!