Mizuho Securities Downgrades Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) to Underperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $11.00 (from $25.00).
Analyst Irina Koffler said, "We believe the risk/reward is unfavorable due to growth challenges, 2017 guidance risk, legal overhangs, and weaker asset divestitures. While we see no impending sell catalyst, we believe this stock will edge lower over the next 6-12 months as investor patience wanes. We downgrade to Underperform from Neutral, and lower our PT to $11 from $25."
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals closed at $17.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant (VRX) Positive IDP-118 Trial Data Doesn't Change View - Mizuho
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!