Mizuho Securities Downgrades Under Armour, Inc. (UA) to Neutral Citing Structural Margin Challenges
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $32.00 (from $52.00), citing structural margin challenges.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are downgrading UA to Neutral and lowering our estimates and PT to $32 to reflect unexpected margin challenges from a structural change in the business. While management reiterated FY16/FY18 sales targets, we are disappointed by EBIT reduction due to: 1) commentary for flattish gross margins in FY17- FY18 due to category mix, 2) significantly lower than expected margin within footwear, and 3) unexpected plans to invest in talent/infrastructure in order to capitalize on the momentum in footwear and Int’l. Given the delayed profitability trajectory and UA’s premium multiple, we expect the shares to remain range-bound."
Shares of Under Armour, Inc. closed at $32.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!