Mizuho Securities Downgrades Under Armour, Inc. (UA) to Neutral Citing Structural Margin Challenges
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $32.00 (from $52.00), citing structural margin challenges.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are downgrading UA to Neutral and lowering our estimates and PT to $32 to reflect unexpected margin challenges from a structural change in the business. While management reiterated FY16/FY18 sales targets, we are disappointed by EBIT reduction due to: 1) commentary for flattish gross margins in FY17- FY18 due to category mix, 2) significantly lower than expected margin within footwear, and 3) unexpected plans to invest in talent/infrastructure in order to capitalize on the momentum in footwear and Int’l. Given the delayed profitability trajectory and UA’s premium multiple, we expect the shares to remain range-bound."
Shares of Under Armour, Inc. closed at $32.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following U.S. Customs and Border Protection Approval
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!