Mizuho Securities Downgrades Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $86.00 (from $84.00) on valuation after solid run.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We are downgrading DGX from Buy to Neutral. Since we upgraded the stock on March 1, 2016, DGX (+26%) has outperformed the S&P 500 Healthcare (+10%) and S&P 500 (+13%). The reason for the downgrade is simple: valuation. Our new price target of $86 is based on 17.0x our 2017E adjusted EPS which is the “high” trading average for the clinical laboratory group over the past ten-years. We cannot justify a higher multiple that would be required to maintain a Buy rating. We remain positive on the operational outlook and management team of DGX."
Shares of Quest Diagnostics closed at $83.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
- Oppenheimer Adjusts Estimates Ahead of Littelfuse (LFUS) 3Q Report - PT to $155
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!