Mizuho Securities Downgrades Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Neutral
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $86.00 (from $84.00) on valuation after solid run.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We are downgrading DGX from Buy to Neutral. Since we upgraded the stock on March 1, 2016, DGX (+26%) has outperformed the S&P 500 Healthcare (+10%) and S&P 500 (+13%). The reason for the downgrade is simple: valuation. Our new price target of $86 is based on 17.0x our 2017E adjusted EPS which is the “high” trading average for the clinical laboratory group over the past ten-years. We cannot justify a higher multiple that would be required to maintain a Buy rating. We remain positive on the operational outlook and management team of DGX."
Shares of Quest Diagnostics closed at $83.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!