Mizuho Securities Downgrades Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Neutral
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $86.00 (from $84.00) on valuation after solid run.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We are downgrading DGX from Buy to Neutral. Since we upgraded the stock on March 1, 2016, DGX (+26%) has outperformed the S&P 500 Healthcare (+10%) and S&P 500 (+13%). The reason for the downgrade is simple: valuation. Our new price target of $86 is based on 17.0x our 2017E adjusted EPS which is the “high” trading average for the clinical laboratory group over the past ten-years. We cannot justify a higher multiple that would be required to maintain a Buy rating. We remain positive on the operational outlook and management team of DGX."
Shares of Quest Diagnostics closed at $83.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Underweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Outfront Media (OUT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!