Mizuho Securities Downgrades PerkinElmer (PKI) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $56.00 on valuatoin as price target hit.
Analyst Eric Criscuolo commented, "After a nice run since February and valuation approaching peak levels, we downgrade to Neutral. We see nothing wrong with the business and expect continued solid execution, but we can't justify an increase in EPS or multiple needed to get our PT 10% above current levels. We'll await a better re-entry point or clearer path to higher EPS estimates and margins before becoming more constructive again."
Shares of PerkinElmer closed at $55.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!