Mizuho Securities Downgrades PerkinElmer (PKI) to Neutral
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $56.00 on valuatoin as price target hit.
Analyst Eric Criscuolo commented, "After a nice run since February and valuation approaching peak levels, we downgrade to Neutral. We see nothing wrong with the business and expect continued solid execution, but we can't justify an increase in EPS or multiple needed to get our PT 10% above current levels. We'll await a better re-entry point or clearer path to higher EPS estimates and margins before becoming more constructive again."
Shares of PerkinElmer closed at $55.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!