Mizuho Securities Downgrades L Brands (LB) to Neutral
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded L Brands (NYSE: LB) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $70.00 following Q3 miss and multiple contraction.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are downgrading LB to Neutral and lowering our PT to $70 after a 3Q EPS miss that demonstrates the severity of challenges facing VS. Although October comps were in-line, we believe lower merchandise margins led to 3Q EPS guide 13% below Street, placing FY16/FY17 consensus at risk. We now believe VS’ Beauty repositioning and coupon reductions could take longer than expected and have cut our 2H16/FY17 forecasts. We hope management can provide assurance at its Analyst Day, but with cloudier outlook and questions on execution, we expect multiple contraction to the 16-18x range."
Shares of L Brands closed at $72.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!