Mizuho Securities Downgrades L Brands (LB) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded L Brands (NYSE: LB) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $70.00 following Q3 miss and multiple contraction.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are downgrading LB to Neutral and lowering our PT to $70 after a 3Q EPS miss that demonstrates the severity of challenges facing VS. Although October comps were in-line, we believe lower merchandise margins led to 3Q EPS guide 13% below Street, placing FY16/FY17 consensus at risk. We now believe VS’ Beauty repositioning and coupon reductions could take longer than expected and have cut our 2H16/FY17 forecasts. We hope management can provide assurance at its Analyst Day, but with cloudier outlook and questions on execution, we expect multiple contraction to the 16-18x range."
Shares of L Brands closed at $72.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!