Mizuho Securities Downgrades L Brands (LB) to Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded L Brands (NYSE: LB) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $70.00 following Q3 miss and multiple contraction.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are downgrading LB to Neutral and lowering our PT to $70 after a 3Q EPS miss that demonstrates the severity of challenges facing VS. Although October comps were in-line, we believe lower merchandise margins led to 3Q EPS guide 13% below Street, placing FY16/FY17 consensus at risk. We now believe VS’ Beauty repositioning and coupon reductions could take longer than expected and have cut our 2H16/FY17 forecasts. We hope management can provide assurance at its Analyst Day, but with cloudier outlook and questions on execution, we expect multiple contraction to the 16-18x range."
Shares of L Brands closed at $72.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!