Mizuho Securities Downgrades Fitbit (FIT) to Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $9.00 on weak end user demand and heavy opex growth.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are downgrading shares of FIT to Neutral from Buy as we reduce estimates and PT to $9. While we appreciate FIT’s leading share position in the health and fitness wearables segment, indications of slowing category growth, production issues and recurring pattern of heightened investments outpacing sales lead us to move to the sidelines. We believe the company’s pursuit of product innovation and global expansion will lead to SG&A growth outpacing sales into future quarters, which is alarming given topline slowdown."
Shares of Fitbit closed at $12.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!