Mizuho Securities Downgrades Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX) to Neutral; Stock to Plateau Post-Analyst Day
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) from Buy to Neutral while maintaining a $78 price target.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "We expect the stock to plateau after the Analyst Day due to lighter catalyst flow, weaker Treanda/Bendeka revenues reported by partner Teva, and fully loaded pipeline valuation."
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $81.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!