Mizuho Securities Downgrades Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX) to Neutral; Stock to Plateau Post-Analyst Day
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) from Buy to Neutral while maintaining a $78 price target.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "We expect the stock to plateau after the Analyst Day due to lighter catalyst flow, weaker Treanda/Bendeka revenues reported by partner Teva, and fully loaded pipeline valuation."
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $81.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Esterline Tech (ESL) at Buy
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!