Mizuho Securities Downgrades DepoMed Inc (DEPO) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- UPDATE: American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- UPDATE: Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $27.00 following recent outperformance.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "We downgrade to Neutral and reiterate our blended $27 PT as we think that valuation has gotten too rich for new buyers after a favorable Nucynta litigation outcome. We continue to view a takeout at $29 as the most likely outcome for DEPO but believe the upside is relatively limited from here."
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $25.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!