Mizuho Securities Downgrades DepoMed Inc (DEPO) to Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $27.00 following recent outperformance.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "We downgrade to Neutral and reiterate our blended $27 PT as we think that valuation has gotten too rich for new buyers after a favorable Nucynta litigation outcome. We continue to view a takeout at $29 as the most likely outcome for DEPO but believe the upside is relatively limited from here."
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $25.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- Argus Downgrades Tidewater Inc (TDW) to Sell; Rising Default Risk
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!