Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Community Health (NYSE: CYH) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $3.00.
Analyst Sheryl Skolnick commented, "Little went right for CYH in 3Q16 as EBITDA collapsed again. What's striking here: volumes weren't so bad, with ss adm down only 2.1% and adj admits down 1.5%. We see no u-turn ahead and think only a change in same, quickly, is likely to help. In the absence of same, and with new EBITDA of $2.1B for '16 (still looks high) and a new $1.9B for next year, even at $3 our 2017E EV/EBITDA is still high at 7.8x. We would sell on the open. Underperform, $3 PT."
Shares of Community Health closed at $10.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!