Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Community Health (NYSE: CYH) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $3.00.
Analyst Sheryl Skolnick commented, "Little went right for CYH in 3Q16 as EBITDA collapsed again. What's striking here: volumes weren't so bad, with ss adm down only 2.1% and adj admits down 1.5%. We see no u-turn ahead and think only a change in same, quickly, is likely to help. In the absence of same, and with new EBITDA of $2.1B for '16 (still looks high) and a new $1.9B for next year, even at $3 our 2017E EV/EBITDA is still high at 7.8x. We would sell on the open. Underperform, $3 PT."
Shares of Community Health closed at $10.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!