Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Community Health (NYSE: CYH) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $3.00.
Analyst Sheryl Skolnick commented, "Little went right for CYH in 3Q16 as EBITDA collapsed again. What's striking here: volumes weren't so bad, with ss adm down only 2.1% and adj admits down 1.5%. We see no u-turn ahead and think only a change in same, quickly, is likely to help. In the absence of same, and with new EBITDA of $2.1B for '16 (still looks high) and a new $1.9B for next year, even at $3 our 2017E EV/EBITDA is still high at 7.8x. We would sell on the open. Underperform, $3 PT."
Shares of Community Health closed at $10.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!