Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Community Health (NYSE: CYH) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $3.00.
Analyst Sheryl Skolnick commented, "Little went right for CYH in 3Q16 as EBITDA collapsed again. What's striking here: volumes weren't so bad, with ss adm down only 2.1% and adj admits down 1.5%. We see no u-turn ahead and think only a change in same, quickly, is likely to help. In the absence of same, and with new EBITDA of $2.1B for '16 (still looks high) and a new $1.9B for next year, even at $3 our 2017E EV/EBITDA is still high at 7.8x. We would sell on the open. Underperform, $3 PT."
Shares of Community Health closed at $10.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!