Mizuho Securities Downgrades AmSurg (AMSG) to Neutral Following Trump Win
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded AmSurg (NASDAQ: AMSG) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $71.00 following Trump win.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We are downgrading our ACA vulnerable stocks (UHS, AMSG and MD) to Buy from Neutral given President-elect Trump's pledge to repeal and replace Obamacare. Even though it is yet seen if he will be able to claw back an entitlement as big as Obamacare, the fear itself will weigh on valuations and, as a result, we no believe these stocks can outperform until we receive clarity on his true intentions."
Shares of AmSurg closed at $67.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!