Mizuho Securities Downgrades AmSurg (AMSG) to Neutral Following Trump Win
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded AmSurg (NASDAQ: AMSG) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $71.00 following Trump win.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We are downgrading our ACA vulnerable stocks (UHS, AMSG and MD) to Buy from Neutral given President-elect Trump's pledge to repeal and replace Obamacare. Even though it is yet seen if he will be able to claw back an entitlement as big as Obamacare, the fear itself will weigh on valuations and, as a result, we no believe these stocks can outperform until we receive clarity on his true intentions."
Shares of AmSurg closed at $67.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!