Mizuho Securities Downgrades AAC Holdings (AAC) to Neutral
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded AAC Holdings (NYSE: AAC) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $14.00 (from $26.00) following weak guidance.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We are downgrading AAC to Neutral from Buy given this morning's guidance reduction which, at that midpoint, is a ~10% reduction in adjusted EBITDA and ~16% reduction in adjusted EPS. We no longer think this stock supports a premium valuation multiple so our new price target is 11x EV/EBITDA versus 13x previously."
Shares of AAC Holdings closed at $7.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!