Mizuho Securities Downgrades AAC Holdings (AAC) to Neutral
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded AAC Holdings (NYSE: AAC) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $14.00 (from $26.00) following weak guidance.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We are downgrading AAC to Neutral from Buy given this morning's guidance reduction which, at that midpoint, is a ~10% reduction in adjusted EBITDA and ~16% reduction in adjusted EPS. We no longer think this stock supports a premium valuation multiple so our new price target is 11x EV/EBITDA versus 13x previously."
Shares of AAC Holdings closed at $7.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Citi Downgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on WPX Energy (WPX) Following Delaware Basin Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!