Mizuho Securities Downgrades AAC Holdings (AAC) to Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded AAC Holdings (NYSE: AAC) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $14.00 (from $26.00) following weak guidance.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We are downgrading AAC to Neutral from Buy given this morning's guidance reduction which, at that midpoint, is a ~10% reduction in adjusted EBITDA and ~16% reduction in adjusted EPS. We no longer think this stock supports a premium valuation multiple so our new price target is 11x EV/EBITDA versus 13x previously."
Shares of AAC Holdings closed at $7.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!