Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Teva Pharma (TEVA) Following 2Q Beat
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA), and cut the price target to $70.00 (from $75.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. TEVA reported revenue of $5.0B and $1.25 EPS, vs. $4.88B and $1.20 consensus and management's recent guidance of $4.9- $5.0B and $1.19-$1.22. Teva plans to hold an investor event in Sept to highlight its combined generic portfolio, followed by a branded R&D day at the end of the year.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "Teva reported a 2Q:16 beat and maintained guidance in spite of adding a distribution business that is expected to contribute $1.0B to its top line. We updated the model for cash/debt and Anda, and lowered our PT to $70 from $75 on these revisions. We still see TEVA as undervalued, with insufficient credit allocated to its pipeline. If the company can prevail in its Copaxone IPR challenge in August, we would expect meaningful share appreciation."
Shares of Teva Pharma closed at $54.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Irina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!