Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Myriad Genetics (MYGN) to $22 Following 4Q and Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities maintained a Neutral rating on Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ: MYGN), and cut the price target to $22.00 (from $34.00), following the company's 4Q results and guidance. MYGN guided to 2017 revenues of $740mm-$760mm, versus consensus of $790mm, and EPS of $1.00-$1.10, versus consensus of $1.77.
Analyst Eric Criscuolo commented, "We lower our PT to $22 following the substantially weak FY17 guide and commentary around weakness in hereditary cancer testing. We stay Neutral though, as the issues surrounding the weak guide are substantial - competition, pricing, sales force turnover - but upside drivers could realistically emerge as the year progresses. With a lack of visibility we stay on the sidelines and prefer CPHD."
Shares of Myriad Genetics closed at $29.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $44; Reiterates Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!