Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Myriad Genetics (MYGN) to $22 Following 4Q and Guidance
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities maintained a Neutral rating on Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ: MYGN), and cut the price target to $22.00 (from $34.00), following the company's 4Q results and guidance. MYGN guided to 2017 revenues of $740mm-$760mm, versus consensus of $790mm, and EPS of $1.00-$1.10, versus consensus of $1.77.
Analyst Eric Criscuolo commented, "We lower our PT to $22 following the substantially weak FY17 guide and commentary around weakness in hereditary cancer testing. We stay Neutral though, as the issues surrounding the weak guide are substantial - competition, pricing, sales force turnover - but upside drivers could realistically emerge as the year progresses. With a lack of visibility we stay on the sidelines and prefer CPHD."
Shares of Myriad Genetics closed at $29.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!