Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Myriad Genetics (MYGN) to $22 Following 4Q and Guidance
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities maintained a Neutral rating on Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ: MYGN), and cut the price target to $22.00 (from $34.00), following the company's 4Q results and guidance. MYGN guided to 2017 revenues of $740mm-$760mm, versus consensus of $790mm, and EPS of $1.00-$1.10, versus consensus of $1.77.
Analyst Eric Criscuolo commented, "We lower our PT to $22 following the substantially weak FY17 guide and commentary around weakness in hereditary cancer testing. We stay Neutral though, as the issues surrounding the weak guide are substantial - competition, pricing, sales force turnover - but upside drivers could realistically emerge as the year progresses. With a lack of visibility we stay on the sidelines and prefer CPHD."
Shares of Myriad Genetics closed at $29.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!