Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Allergan (AGN) to $299 Ahead of 3Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Allergen (NYSE: AGN), and cut the price target to $299.00 (from $305.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings release. Mizuho is expecting the company to report $3.78B in revenue and EPS of $3.72 relative to consensus estimates of $3.79B and $3.63.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "We forecast a 3Q:16 beat based on lower R&D spend and buy-back assumptions. We think execution could rally AGN after recent negative reaction to dilutive M&A. The big unknown is the trajectory of the cosmetic business after a strong 2Q:16. We lower PT to $299 from $305 while reiterating Buy and also conduct a deep dive into the newly acquired NASH assets."
Shares of Allergen closed at $242.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Irina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!