Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Allergan (AGN) to $299 Ahead of 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Allergen (NYSE: AGN), and cut the price target to $299.00 (from $305.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings release. Mizuho is expecting the company to report $3.78B in revenue and EPS of $3.72 relative to consensus estimates of $3.79B and $3.63.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "We forecast a 3Q:16 beat based on lower R&D spend and buy-back assumptions. We think execution could rally AGN after recent negative reaction to dilutive M&A. The big unknown is the trajectory of the cosmetic business after a strong 2Q:16. We lower PT to $299 from $305 while reiterating Buy and also conduct a deep dive into the newly acquired NASH assets."
Shares of Allergen closed at $242.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Irina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!