Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Allergan (AGN) to $299 Ahead of 3Q Report
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Allergen (NYSE: AGN), and cut the price target to $299.00 (from $305.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings release. Mizuho is expecting the company to report $3.78B in revenue and EPS of $3.72 relative to consensus estimates of $3.79B and $3.63.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "We forecast a 3Q:16 beat based on lower R&D spend and buy-back assumptions. We think execution could rally AGN after recent negative reaction to dilutive M&A. The big unknown is the trajectory of the cosmetic business after a strong 2Q:16. We lower PT to $299 from $305 while reiterating Buy and also conduct a deep dive into the newly acquired NASH assets."
Shares of Allergen closed at $242.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades SCANA Corp (SCG) to Neutral, Says "We Don't Want To Push Our Luck"
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Lowered to $60 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Irina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!