Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Following 2Q Miss
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities maintained a Neutral rating on Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF), and cut the price target to $20.00 (from $23.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ANF reported EPS of $(0.25), missing the Street’s $(0.20) estimate.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are lowering our estimates and PT to $20 (from $23) to incorporate the 2Q miss and revised guidance that reflects 2H headwinds from weak traffic, softness in tourism and flagship stores, currency fluctuations, and product adjustments. Although we are encouraged by positive conversion trends and DTC growth, we believe the return to positive same store-sales may prove challenging in the near-term given product miscues and brand repositioning that could take longer than expected. Given the plethora of challenges facing the company, we expect shares to remain range-bound."
Shares of Abercrombie & Fitch closed at $22.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!