Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target Ahead of Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX) 3Q Report
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities maintained a Neutral rating on Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX), and cut the price target to $62.00 (from $65.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Mizuho is expecting the company to report revenues of $33.9M and EPS of $0.73 vs. consensus of $41.1M and $0.75. Management indicated that it may not spend the guided-to 2016 OpEx range of $18-21M in sales & marketing, $19-21M in G&A, and $30M in R&D.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "We reiterate our Neutral thesis on EGRX and lower PT to $62 from $65 on adjustments to our SOTP valuation. The next potential catalysts for the stock are November 9 (3Q:16 earnings) and the November 11 Analyst Event that will focus on pipeline."
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $64.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Irina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!