Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target Ahead of Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX) 3Q Report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities maintained a Neutral rating on Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX), and cut the price target to $62.00 (from $65.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Mizuho is expecting the company to report revenues of $33.9M and EPS of $0.73 vs. consensus of $41.1M and $0.75. Management indicated that it may not spend the guided-to 2016 OpEx range of $18-21M in sales & marketing, $19-21M in G&A, and $30M in R&D.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "We reiterate our Neutral thesis on EGRX and lower PT to $62 from $65 on adjustments to our SOTP valuation. The next potential catalysts for the stock are November 9 (3Q:16 earnings) and the November 11 Analyst Event that will focus on pipeline."
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $64.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Ericsson (ERIC) to Sell
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Irina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!