Mirna Therapeutics (MIRN): Cutting PT After The MRX34 Program Was Terminated - Leerink
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Michael Schmidt, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Mirna Therapeutics. (NASDAQ: MIRN) after the company announced termination of the ongoing Phase I trial and all planned future trials of lead product candidate MRX34 following the occurrence of additional severe adverse events in the study.
The price target drops to $1.50 from $4.00. MIRN ended 2Q16 with $73M in cash, and mgmt. guided to ~$6M near-term cash burn per quarter. This new PT reflects MIRN's estimated cash balance in 1 year.
Shares of Mirna, Inc. closed at $2.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!