Mirna Therapeutics (MIRN): Cutting PT After The MRX34 Program Was Terminated - Leerink
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Michael Schmidt, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Mirna Therapeutics. (NASDAQ: MIRN) after the company announced termination of the ongoing Phase I trial and all planned future trials of lead product candidate MRX34 following the occurrence of additional severe adverse events in the study.
The price target drops to $1.50 from $4.00. MIRN ended 2Q16 with $73M in cash, and mgmt. guided to ~$6M near-term cash burn per quarter. This new PT reflects MIRN's estimated cash balance in 1 year.
Shares of Mirna, Inc. closed at $2.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!