Mirna Therapeutics (MIRN): Cutting PT After The MRX34 Program Was Terminated - Leerink
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Michael Schmidt, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Mirna Therapeutics. (NASDAQ: MIRN) after the company announced termination of the ongoing Phase I trial and all planned future trials of lead product candidate MRX34 following the occurrence of additional severe adverse events in the study.
The price target drops to $1.50 from $4.00. MIRN ended 2Q16 with $73M in cash, and mgmt. guided to ~$6M near-term cash burn per quarter. This new PT reflects MIRN's estimated cash balance in 1 year.
Shares of Mirna, Inc. closed at $2.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on BlackBerry (BBRY) Following 2Q Beat
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Reducing Estimates But See Upside To Lower Expectations - Jefferies
- Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola (KO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!