Mirna Therapeutics (MIRN): Cutting PT After The MRX34 Program Was Terminated - Leerink
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Michael Schmidt, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Mirna Therapeutics. (NASDAQ: MIRN) after the company announced termination of the ongoing Phase I trial and all planned future trials of lead product candidate MRX34 following the occurrence of additional severe adverse events in the study.
The price target drops to $1.50 from $4.00. MIRN ended 2Q16 with $73M in cash, and mgmt. guided to ~$6M near-term cash burn per quarter. This new PT reflects MIRN's estimated cash balance in 1 year.
Shares of Mirna, Inc. closed at $2.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Underweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Brinker Int'l (EAT) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!