Mirati Therapeutics (MTRX) PT Cut to $7 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Steven Breazzano slashed his price target on Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRTX) to $7.00 (from $14.00) while keeping a Neutral rating following Q2 results.
Breazzano commented, "After the close, MRTX reported 2Q earnings and provided several corporate updates. Following the update at ASCO earlier this year and subsequent reformulation of lead drug glesatinib into a spray-dried dispersion (SDD) to reduce GI side effects, MRTX continues to enroll patients and plans to provide an update once enough clinical data has been obtained, which may occur later this year. Though promising, questions still remain concerning the drug's profile and LT differentiation in this crowded field, and we remain on the sidelines given the competitive landscape and early stage of the clinical assets. Reiterate Neutral rating, though our PT moves to $7/share from $14/share reflecting changes to our model, see below for details."
Shares of Mirati Therapeutics closed at $5.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) PT Raised to $75 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!