Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX): After A Second Look, Neutral Is The Right Rating - Piper Jaffray
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Steven Breazzano, reiterated his Neutral rating on Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRTX). At the end of earnings season, the analyst reviews his outlook for the companies under coverage and thought his Neutral rating was the right position.
For MRTX, the analyst believes a key to reigniting investor interest is an update on the new formulation designed to improve bioavailability of glesatinib and reduce GI side effects. Initial signs appear promising. The company also is advancing two other oncology assets, sitravatinib (RET/TRK/DDR/CBL), and mocetinostat (HDAC), which will come into focus later this year and early next year.
However, the analyst sees the risk / reward as balanced with multiple shots on goal offset by a competitive landscape and as of yet undifferentiated assets.
Shares of Mirati Therapeutics closed at $5.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!