Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX): After A Second Look, Neutral Is The Right Rating - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Steven Breazzano, reiterated his Neutral rating on Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRTX). At the end of earnings season, the analyst reviews his outlook for the companies under coverage and thought his Neutral rating was the right position.
For MRTX, the analyst believes a key to reigniting investor interest is an update on the new formulation designed to improve bioavailability of glesatinib and reduce GI side effects. Initial signs appear promising. The company also is advancing two other oncology assets, sitravatinib (RET/TRK/DDR/CBL), and mocetinostat (HDAC), which will come into focus later this year and early next year.
However, the analyst sees the risk / reward as balanced with multiple shots on goal offset by a competitive landscape and as of yet undifferentiated assets.
Shares of Mirati Therapeutics closed at $5.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!