Mindbody (MB) PT Raised to $25 at Imperial Capital
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital analyst George Kelly reiterated an Outperform rating and lifted his price target on Mindbody (NASDAQ: MB) to $25.00 (from $22.00).
Quarterly overview. On 10/26/16, MB reported revenue and EBITDA of $35.3mn and ($1.1mn), respectively, versus our estimates of $35.0mn and ($2.0mn). The quarter benefitted from lower opex levels and the acquisition of HealCode in early September. A detailed quarterly review is provided in Figure 3.
Operating metrics. MINDBODY exhibited strong operating metrics across the subscription and payments businesses. Subscribers grew 2.8K sequentially, the highest growth of 2016, and ARPS grew $2 sequentially and $22 year-over-year (yoy) to $204. Payments revenue grew 41% from a higher take rate and higher per-sub volume.
Focus on profitability. MB’s subscription profitability appears to be improving. Estimated core subscription (excluding API) gross profit margin has grown substantially in recent quarters, and incremental EBITDA margins have also ramped this year despite flattening high margin API revenue.
Shares of Mindbody closed at $20.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Wedbush Maintains Neutral View on Smith & Wesson (SWHC) as Outlook Moderates Post Election
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!